Job Bank for Communications Professionals
Employers: Post job openings on OCIABC’s website to reach local and regional communications professionals. This service is provided free of charge.
Recent job postings can now be found here
Resources for job seekers
- Mac’s list of communications positions in Portland (from Pritchard Communications)
- Cushman & Associates- Communications Job Listings
- Communicators & Marketers JobLine (Puget Sound area; for IABC members)
- More communications positions on indeed.com
- Visit our IABC Members only area to see how this search function works and create your own job alerts.
About the OCIABC Job Bank
The OCIABC Job Bank is a free job posting service for employment positions and volunteer opportunities related to communications, marketing, public relations, graphic design and the like. Job postings will be removed by the requested deadline date or after four (4) months, whichever comes first. OCIABC reserves the right to edit, refuse or remove job postings at its discretion.
The OCIABC Job Bank and the OCIABC website is maintained through the services of volunteer efforts. Postings and updates may take several days to appear. We appreciate your patience.