Otak has an outstanding opportunity for a Communications Manager, located in either the Redmond, Washington or Portland, Oregon office. The ideal candidate is an experienced business communicator and is skilled in developing and executing comprehensive internal and external communications strategies and plans. The successful candidate will advocate for, and integrate highly visual and creative storytelling into communication materials and tools.
This position reports to the Director of Business Development and Marketing and will work with senior leaders in collaboration with others in the BD and marketing groups across the company. You will drive planning and execution of a broad range of marketing and communication strategies to support Otak’s business objectives. Your work will help define, develop, and implement a key element of our strategic plan.
Otak is a highly collaborative environment and you will work closely with a strong and engaging team of planning, design, engineering, architectural, and project management professionals. You will be a member of the marketing leadership for a dedicated and experienced marketing and BD team that is evolving within the fastest growing A/E company of our size in the country. You will demonstrate a passion for communicating our brand to our clients, as well as our current and future employees.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive communications plan that supports Otak business strategy.
• Develop a PR plan to advertise and promote Otak to target audiences via conferences, website, social media, and print media.
• Develop and coordinate a visual and graphic asset management program.
• Work closely with the executive leadership team to help them communicate effectively.
Responsibilities of this position:
• Lead branding strategy implementation and promote compliance with Otak branding.
• Manage redevelopment of the Otak website, including a strategy for inclusion of our new acquisitions.
• Generate editorial calendars and strategic content plans.
• Develop and implement the content management strategy for the website and intranet; regularly create and curate content through collaboration with internal stakeholders; report on analytics and make recommendations for improvements.
• Drive Otak social media strategy and presence, curate and write posts for social media channels, and mentor and train staff in appropriate social media use.
• Coordinate development and manage production of marketing collateral for client-facing activities in coordination with other stakeholders.
• Work creatively and collaboratively in designing, editing, producing, and posting content, layout, photography, video, and graphical elements to strengthen Otak’s brand and messaging.
• Manage development of template designs for proposals and presentations, design and layouts for brochures, posters, banners, promotional merchandise, and other pieces; work with vendors to oversee production, quality, and delivery.
• Develop and deliver internal training, as needs are identified.
• Undertake special projects as directed.
|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Company and Location:||OTAK Salem, OR
|Skills and Experience Required:||
|Educational Background Required/Desired:||
|Compensation & Benefits:||DOE|
|Contact Person:|| Carol Forsberg, Sr. Corporate Recruiter
|How to Apply:||www.otak.com/careers/|
|Deadline:||Open until filled|